terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to any agreement between OPL and a contracting party.
With the registration on our website you accept all terms and conditions, privacy regulation and rulebooks
Every natural person is permitted to sign up.
Each person is limited to one user-account only. Forwarding of login-data is forbidden.
Each user is obliged to provide truthful and complete information about his or her person according to the registration-form.
Rules of behaviour
You are not allowed to act against our rules of behaviour, morality or German law.
You are not authorized to:
- make anything public that is untrue
- make any support-ticket, match-chat or private message related to OPL public
- spam of all sorts
- use contents that are copyrighted or branded without eligibility
- act anti-competitive
- make content public that is offensive, racist, discriminatory or pornographic
Those rules also apply to any social media account.
Transfer of rights of use
You as user are obliged to check for any copyright breaches before uploading any content. With uploading content to our website you transfer the rights of use to any registered user on our website.
All texts, pictures, videos and other information and data published on our website underlies – as far as not else denoted – the copyright of our website. Rendition or modification in any way may only take place with written permission by us. We reserve the right to take legal action against that kind of infringement. All costs consequent upon infringement hast to be defrayed by the user.
Limitation of liability
We do not take any liability for anything written in chats our website nor external links and their contents and especially not their validity, integrity or topicality. We do not guarantee for a permanent and interruption-free retrieval of our website.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
- of the conclusion of the contract. [in the case of a contract for the supply of digital content not supplied on a tangible medium]; or
- on which you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you has or have taken possession of the goods. [in the case of a contract of sale]; or
- on which you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you took or has taken possession of the last of the goods. [in the case of a contract for several goods ordered by the consumer as part of a single order and delivered separately].
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
OPL - Birkel, Herberg, Thai GbR
authorized representative (executive): Leon Birkel
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +49 163 8712902
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract.