Polar League Qualifier.
Start: November 24, 2023 - 18:00 CET
Matchday 1: November 24, 2023 - 18:00 CET
Matchday 2: November 24, 2023 - 19:15 CET
Matchday 3: November 25, 2023 - 15:00 CET
Matchday 4: November 25, 2023 - 16:15 CET
Matchday 5: November 25, 2023 - 17:15 CET
Matchday 6: November 26, 2023 - 15:00 CET
Matchday 7: November 26, 2023 - 16:15 CET
Matchday 8: November 26, 2023 - 17:15 CET
All games are played in a best-of-one (bo1) format. Each team can lose up to 4 times before they are permanently disqualified.
The qualifier fees are €10 and can be paid through the OPL website.
Every team can register until November 24, 2023, at 17:00 CEST.
Each player must be at least 16 years old.
Every player must be on the Discord Server and register their team in the ticket.
The qualifier will be played in Swiss format.
Top 10 < Div 1 entry price = 35€
Place 11 to 21 < Div 2 entry price = 25€
Place 22 to 32 < Div 3 entry price = 15€
Communication and Support:
Contact the league operation and supporters by joining the Discord.
Streaming and Viewers:
The games will be streamed on the official Twitch account of the Polar League. One team will be streamed per round.
Sponsors and Partners:
Pingu E-Sports is organizing the league and overseeing the league operations.
Results and Reporting:
All broadcasted games, along with Matchday, results, Match MVP, and the table, will be posted on our official Twitter account. Reposts for your social media posts must be requested on the Discord server in the ticket.
- The team must consist of a fixed number of members (at least 5 players).
- All players must be at least 16 years of age.
Team Name and Logo:
- The team must have a unique name that does not infringe on existing trademark rights.
- A team logo or emblem should be created and made available for league use.
Registration and Entry:
- The team must officially register for the league and pay the entry fees to be eligible to participate in the qualifiers.
Ethics and Fair Play:
- All team members must accept and adhere to the league's code of conduct and rules.
- Respectful and fair behavior towards opponents, supporters, and other teams is mandatory.
Equipment and Software:
- The team must use the software "moss" and actively have it running during the qualifier matches.
- Teams must ensure that their connection to the game is sufficient and cannot be exploited for an advantage.
- The team should appoint a team manager or captain who serves as the point of contact for the league.
- The team manager must be capable of coordinating schedules and managing league communication.
Schedules and Participation:
- The team must attend all scheduled games and league events promptly and in accordance with the established dates and rules.
- Team members should prepare for participation in regular training sessions and matches.
- The team must maintain regular contact with the league and other teams to receive information and schedule changes.
- All relevant communication channels of the league should be actively used.
- The team must accurately and promptly report match results and statistics to the league.
- The team should adapt to potential rule changes and league updates and ensure that all team members are informed about them.
- The team must adhere to the league's disciplinary procedures and accept possible penalties or sanctions for rule violations.